Gas Natural Fenosa operates in 25 countries and has about 20 million customers and 15.4 GW of installed power.
- Largest integrated gas and electricity company in Spain and Latin America.
- Biggest distributor of natural gas in Latin America.
- More than 116.438 kilometre gas distribution network worldwide: 43.871 km in Spain, 65.831 km in Latin America and 6.736 km in Italy (figures from 31 December 2011).
- Net profit of 1,325 million euros (2011 financial year).
- Ebitda of 4,645 million euros (2011 financial year).
- Team of 16,202 employees (at 31 December 2011).
- Portfolio of assets worth 46,502 million euros (at 31 December 2011).
- One of the biggest combined cycle operators in the world with more than 9 GW of power.
- Benchmark operator for LNG/NG in the Atlantic and Mediterranean with 30 bcm.
- Fleet of 11 LNG tankers, which include 7 vessels belonging to Gas Natural Fenosa, two belonging to Unión Fenosa Gas, its affiliate with a 50% share and 2 co-owned with Repsol, managed by Repsol Gas Natural LNG Stream.
- Leader in gas and electricity sales in Spain with almost 2.5 million customers and sales of 235 TWh at the close of 2011.
- Third largest gas and electricity distributor in the Iberian market, with more than 8,8 million connection points.
- Third largest ordinary generator on the Iberian Peninsula with 35.7 TWh at the close of 2011.
- Balanced and competitive business profile and an attractive combination of businesses with more than 70% of the Ebitda from regulated and quasi-regulated activities.
You may also be interested in: